- delivering EXCELLENCE
- generating HOPE
- providing DIGNITY
- fuelling AMBITION
Street Soccer Academy currently accepts referrals by two methods.
- Self Referral – Individuals who are interested in receiving the support of the Boot Room @ Street Soccer Academy wellbeing programme can ‘self’ refer, or have a friend or relative make a referral on their behalf. Places are subject to the criteria outlined below, satisfactory completion of a registration form and conditional on service users being willing to receive ongoing wellbeing appraisals with Street Soccer Academy staff/volunteers.
- Agency Referral – Staff from welfare agencies working with individuals with specific needs can refer their clients onto our programmes. Again, places on our programmes are subject to criteria outlined below, satisfactory completion of a registration form and conditional on service users being willing to receive ongoing needs appraisals with Street Soccer Academy staff/volunteers.
Please see our Criteria page to check eligibility to attend a Street Soccer Academy Regional Centre.
If an individual has any of the following UNSPENT convictions you should, in the first instance, contact our HQ on 07391 560271 to discuss your referral:-
- A ‘Risk to Children’ offence
- A sex-based offence
- An offence resulting in the requirement to sign the Sex Offenders Register
- An offence involving ‘actual’ use of a weapon (includes brandishing)