Coach Educator (Offender Management)
Closing Date for applications: Closed
We are a growing organisation based in the North West of England that offers employees the opportunity to be part of pioneering work in the criminal justice sphere, whilst undertaking personal development opportunities in football coaching and welfare services.
Street Soccer Academy is an FA Charter Standard Football Club, an Associate Member of the Manchester FA and a registered charity, with a track record of using football and fitness programmes to help facilitate positive change in the lives of individuals with complex and multiple needs
We are recruiting for a Coach Educator, with a track record in football, to join our Custody to Community Programme at HMP Berwyn (North Wales). This is a new initiative and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop a working model that will be replicated across the UK.
Ideally applicants should have a minimum FA Level 2 qualification in Coaching Football, although we are keen to speak to any football coaches (including FA Level 1 coaches) who are ambitious and prepared to develop further under our guidance.
- Co-ordination and delivery of the SSA Coach Education & Personal Development Programme
- Liaising with internal departments & external agencies regarding service user welfare
- Providing ‘through the gate’ support and assistance in transition back into community
- Collating AQA accredited units & liaising with SSA AQA Co-ordinator
- Representing SSA in internal & external meetings, fundraising & publicity events
Title: Coach Educator (Offender Management)
Location: HMP Berwyn, Bridge Road, Wrexham LL13 9QE
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours/week
Salary: £20-28,000 per annum
Applications: In writing with covering letter & CV to:
Simon Murphy (Chief Operating Officer), Street Soccer Academy, Unit 1 Boundary Industrial Estate, Millfield Road, Bolton, BL2 6QY
Further info: T: 01204 417846 E: firstname.lastname@example.org